[Alsfastball] OCDSA ALL-Star game

Al Doran aldoran at pmihrm.com
Fri Jul 9 07:22:35 EDT 2004

From: "Mal Swift" <malswift at rogers.com>
To: "Al Doran" <fastball at pmihrm.com>
Subject: OCDSA ALL-Star game
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2004 17:00:41 -0500

Hi Al

Markham,On

  <http://www.ocdsa.ca/index.html>
Oshawa City & District Softball Association Home

<http://www.ocdsa.ca/about.htm>THE OCDSA<http://www.ocdsa.ca/about.htm>
[]
 AWARDS & RECOGNITION
[]
 LINKS
[]
 SPONSORSHIP
[]
 <mailto:info at ocdsa.ca>CONTACT THE OCDSA
[]

[]

TEAMS
[]
 <http://www.ocdsa.ca/schedule.htm>2004 SCHEDULE & RESULTS
[]
 <http://www.ocdsa.ca/statistics.htm>STANDINGS & STATS
[]
 <http://www.ocdsa.ca/AllStarDay.htm>ALL STAR DAY
[]
 <http://www.ocdsa.ca/archives.htm>NEWS/ARCHIVES
[]
 CALENDAR OF EVENTS
[]
 2004PLAYOFFS

OCDSA 2004 ALL-STAR DAY

MARKHAM MAJORS FASTBALL TEAM

June 18, 2004

The Markham Majors Rep. Fastball Team will be hosting the 2004 Oshawa City
and District Fastball League All-Star day. There will be home run hitting
contest followed by a 9 inning all-star game. This event will take place at
the Centennial North diamond in Markham on Sunday, July 25 between 1:00p.m.
and 5:00 p.m.

The park is located behind Centennial Arena in Markham at the N/W corner of
McCowan Rd. and Bullock Dr..

The Oshawa City & District Fastball League is in its 79th. Year of existence.

The O.C.D.S.A. has a rich and colourful history. Some of the league alumni
who have played or are still playing in the league are: Pete Landers, who’s
enshrined in the Fastball Hall of Fame; Darren Zack; Todd Martin; Paul
Koert; Scott Evans; Chris Jones; Terry Challis; Brad Baker and many more.

This will be a family day, we’ll welcome back members of the league alumni,
introduce the league executive, have a ceremonial first pitch prior to the
game and tickets will be sold for chances at door prizes graciously donated
by area merchants. There will also be a concession stand operating.

As our area has a rich history in fastball, we are expecting an excellent
turnout and an enjoyable day for all in attendance.

Please contact me if you would like to discuss details further.

Shelley Gram
Manager & Head Coach
Markham Majors Rep. Fastball Team
(905) 294-5584 or via e-mail at: gram at attcanada.net

Copyright © 2004 Oshawa City & District Softball Association. All rights
reserved.

.
Mal Swift - OCDSA VP - Media and Promotion

  Als Fastball List
*Email: fastball at pmihrm.com
TEMP: http://fastpitchwest.com/alsfastball.htm