[Alsfastball] AU - OLYMPIC TEAM FLIGHT DETAILS

Al Doran aldoran at pmihrm.com
Wed Jul 28 06:36:12 EDT 2004

From: "Bernie Coen" <bernie.coen at bigpond.com>
Subject: RE: au OLYMPIC TEAM FLIGHT DETAILS
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 16:52:17 +1000

The Australian Women's Olympic Softball team will be flying out this
Saturday July 31st for a pre-Olympic tournament in Italy, before chasing
another medal in Athens.

For media wishing to catch the team at the airport before its departs,
the flight details are as follows;

QF 005 SYD-SING @ 1545.

The players should be at the airport from around 1340.

I will not be at the airport due to other work commitments, but can
supply you with contact details of one of the officials.

For further information you can contact me on the mobile, or e-mail.

Bernie Coen
Softball Australia

Media Manager
0425 255 833