[Alsfastball] AU -URGENT: OLYMPIC STARS FLY OUT TODAY

Al Doran aldoran at pmihrm.com
Fri Jul 30 19:27:53 EDT 2004

From: "Bernie Coen" <bernie.coen at bigpond.com>
To: <bernie.coen at bigpond.com>
Subject: MR-URGENT: OLYMPIC STARS FLY OUT TODAY
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2004 09:03:36 +1000

MEDIA RELEASE

                                                        Saturday July 31, 2004

OLYMPIC STARS FLY OUT TODAY

The Australian Women's Olympic Softball team leaves today.

The Aussie Spirit is heading to Italy for a pre-Olympic tournament, before
entering the Olympic Village in Athens on August 9.

The team departs from Sydney @ 1545 on QF 005.

For media wishing to catch the players before they go, all members of the
team are scheduled to be at Sydney airport from their interstate locations
at 1340.

For more information you can contact me via my mobile, or e-mail.

BERNIE COEN

Softball
Australia

Media Manager

0425 255 833

<mailto:bernie.coen at bigpond.com>bernie.coen at bigpond.com

www.softball.org.au

Al Doran, CHRP
Phenix Management Int'l, Inc.
58 Penwick Cr., Richmond Hill, ON Canada L4C 5B4
(Office Phone: +1.416-505-6204 (Office Fax: +1.416-352-7456
*Email: aldoran at pmihrm.com
Website: http://www.pmihrm.com and http://www.hrmsbook.com