[Alsfastball] Owen Sound Mens Eliminations, thank you's

Al Doran aldoran at pmihrm.com
Mon Aug 2 20:15:19 EDT 2004

From: "Shawn Ringel" <ringer19 at bmts.com>
To: "Al Doran" <aldoran at pmihrm.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2004 13:52:19 -0400

I would like to personally thank a few people for their tremendous work in
helping to keep the elims in Owen Sound and also the many who were involved
in keeping the high standards that we have here in Owen Sound as far as
running some of the best events around.

David Cleuogh-OASA President for being involved throughout the whole
process of keeping the event here from the onset this past February . The
OASA needs more people like yourself and Bernie Pollock

Jeff Ritz, for jumping on board and helping out , working all kinds of
hours to make things a success . A true class act this man is ,  he is
truly involved for the game itself.

Owen Sound Crunch , for being the host team and getting many volunteers to
help out in all the small details to make things run ,players,wives,friends
and family a great job done by all .

Al Doran, Fred Wallace,Manny Paiva , for being in the press box sun up to
sun down keeping the radio world and the folks at home on the internet with
up to date scores.

City of Owen Sound Parks and Rec. Dept , for helping set up the park , and
for getting things rolling as soon as you could after the rain Friday night .

To all the players and fans , as always we try to aspire to run the best of
the best here in Owen Sound  and always try to raise the bar, but without
all of you there would be no events, thanks for your commitment to the game.

Brian Sharples and the umpiring crew , a job well done as usual .

A final thanks to Bob Abbott , Al Harrison and Ken Cole from the OASA for
helping us run another great tourney.

In closing I hope I missed nobody if I did I apologize ,  and I have one
final statement.

"Its easy to run and hide but only the true people stay and fulfill all
their commitments"

many thanks to all

Shawn Ringel
Event Chair