[Alsfastball] Women's Softball Day - Skydome

Al Doran aldoran at pmihrm.com
Wed Aug 4 15:00:40 EDT 2004

From: Softballchix2003 at aol.com
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2004 14:21:11 EDT
Subject: Women's Softball Day - Skydome

WOMEN'S SOFTBALL DAY

AT THE

SKYDOME

Attention all Women’s Softball Associations, Coaches, Parents and
Players…Women’s Softball Day at the Skydome will be held September 18th
against Tampa Bay. This is an exciting opportunity to bring together people
who love this great sport and raise money for Charity.

Highlights of the Day include:

-         Softball Chix and Guest Instructors will be hosting a FREE clinic
from 10am-12pm to the first 200 kids that sign up. This is a first come
first serve basis. To attend the clinic you must buy a ticket to the game
and fax in the form with the number of spots you would like to reserve.
Plenty of photo opportunities here!

-         The Ceremonial First pitch will go to the kid who sells the most
tickets!

-         The next top 8 ticket sellers will participate in the 7th Inning
Stretch!

-         Prizes will be awarded for the best Sign or Banner and the Team
with the most Spirit during the game.

-         *A portion of the ticket sales goes to the Colorectal Cancer
Campaign/In Memory of Theresa Sheehan and Kidsport (for kids who can’t
afford to play). Any Donations would be appreciated to either of these
Charities.

We realize it is early but for an event of this magnitude we want to give
everyone the chance to be a part of it. This is a great way to end the
season by spending the day celebrating, having fun and raising money for
Charity!

SOFTBALL CHIX CONTACTS:

Renee Sheldon   <mailto:reneesheldon at sprint.ca>reneesheldon at sprint.ca

Nikki Beal   <mailto:nikki at softballchix.com>nikki at softballchix.com