[Alsfastball] Contact Information on Doug Gillis, ISC Pitching Instructor Provided

Al Doran aldoran at pmihrm.com
Fri Aug 6 14:46:43 EDT 2004

From: "GWise" <sgwise at woh.rr.com>
To: "Al Doran" <aldoran at pmihrm.com>

Contact Information on Doug Gillis, ISC Pitching Instructor Provided

Following the release today of the August, 2004, "Stars of the ISC" article
featuring Doug Gillis, his career, and his current activities aimed at
training young pitchers, I have received requests for contact information
on Gillis from persons who would like to help develop MALE pitchers!

At that point, I realized that I had overlooked providing any contact info
on Doug with the "Stars of the ISC" article.

That contact information is:

Doug Gillis
<mailto:douggillis at aol.com>douggillis at aol.com

Sorry for the oversight.

Gordon Wise - - - ISC Information Officer
sgwise at woh.rr.com
http://www.iscfastpitch.com/

August 6, 2004

  Als Fastball List