[Alsfastball] 2005 Tournament Calendar Meeting in Fargo - August 14

Al Doran aldoran at pmihrm.com
Wed Aug 11 12:06:33 EDT 2004

Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 10:52:54 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: 2005 Tournament Calendar Meeting
From: ct16 at greenbaynet.com
To: fastball at pmihrm.com

Fargo, ND

Saturday, August 14 - 3:30 to 5:00pm

All tournament directors planning on coming to the calendar meeting in
Fargo, I now have an exact location for you.  The meeting will be held on
the 3rd floor of the Radisson, in the Metropolitan Room.  The date is
August 14 from 3:30-5:00.  We will discuss which tournaments will be held
on which dates in 2005 as well as discuss how our tournaments are run so
we can get some ideas in making all of our tournaments the best they can
be.

Thanks

Dean Kane
Mailto:ct16 at greenbaynet.com