[Alsfastball] more on the super list - by Milt Michael

Al Doran aldoran at pmihrm.com
Tue Aug 24 01:29:52 EDT 2004

Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 20:34:02 -0700
From: "Milt Michael" <miltmich at telus.net>
To: fastball at pmihrm.com
Subject: more on the super list

It's great to hear that this idea of a "super list" has come from the
players themselves, who obviously are interested in finding a way to spread
the talent around and make the ISC more competitive.

But even if Broken Bow were to lose Jarrad Martin and County were to lose
Karl Gollan - would it make a difference?

Both clubs will still have two top pitchers and seven players who suit up
for a National team. I say - spread those National players around!

How about restricting the number of National team players to say, three per
team. That would make a big difference and tighten the race for top spot -
literally overnight.

I hope that this issue is resolved quickly so teams have time to prepare
their rosters for next season.

Milt Michael
mailto:miltmich at telus.net

  Als Fastball List