[Alsfastball] Softball Ontario and the Toronto Argonauts

Al Doran aldoran at pmihrm.com
Fri Aug 27 09:49:23 EDT 2004

From: "Michael Samways" <msamways at softballontario.ca>
To: <aldoran at pmihrm.com>
Subject: Softball Ontario and the Toronto Argonauts
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2004 09:23:53 -0400

Softball Ontario Tackles the Toronto Argonauts

In an effort to increase the profile of sports traditionally played
outdoors, Softball Ontario, in conjunction with the Toronto Argonauts, is
offering any and all Softball enthusiasts, friends and family the chance to
catch an Argo game live at the Skydome for ten dollars off the regular price!

On Monday October 11th (Holiday Monday), the regular cost of $25 dollars
per ticket will plummet to $15 dollars per ticket if you order through
Softball Ontario.  $2.50 from each ticket sold will go towards Softball
Ontario and to show our appreciation, there will be a booth set up at the
Dome offering awesome raffle prizes for only 25 cents a ticket! Many other
sporting organizations will also have booths throughout the Skydome and
will also be offering fantastic raffle prizes for just a quarter.

By setting up an information booth, Softball Ontario is hoping to introduce
our great game to thousands of parents and kids who otherwise might not get
a chance to see what we're all about.  Ultimately, by growing the game of
Softball throughout Ontario, we are ensuring its survival now and for years
to come!

For more information or to get an order form and purchase discounted
tickets to this action packed event you can download a copy of the order
form from Softball Ontario's website at
<http://www.softballontario.ca>www.softballontario.ca, send an email to
<mailto:msamways at softballontario.ca>msamways at softballontario.ca or phone
Mike Samways at 416 426 7150.