[Alsfastball] Canadian Masters Fastball Championship

Al Doran aldoran at pmihrm.com
Thu Sep 2 08:23:15 EDT 2004

From: "Dave Birnie" <ranger11 at idirect.com>
To: "Al Doran" <fastball at pmihrm.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2004 00:41:25 -0400
Subject: Canadian Masters Fastball Championship

Cobourg, ON

Media Release
For immediate release
Aug. 22, 2004

Canadian Masters Fastball Championship

The 2004 Canadian Masters Fastball Championship is all set for this coming
weekend.
The tournament runs from Fri. Sep 03 through Sun. Sep 05 at the beautiful
Legion Fields
in Cobourg, Ontario. You can view the schedule and directions by visiting
the Ontario Masters Fastball web site
www.eteamz.com/omf

The Canadian Masters Fastball Association is pleased to have PROforma
promotions of Waterloo
as a supplier / sponsor for the Canadian Masters Fastball Championship. Ken
Doucet from PROforma
has come up with many quality items for players and fans who want to
purchase a special souvenir from the
Canadian Championship. The following items will, be available for purchase,
t-shirts, hats, golf shirts,
fleece pullovers, fleece zippered pullovers etc. Ken was also involved with
the individual players passes,
champions jackets and medals.

We are hoping that the players will get the sense that we went all out to
make this a top notch Canadian Championship.
We will be using score-it software on site to update stats and send out
scores and standings. All games will have P.A. announcers.
Individual players passes, water on the benches for the players, Gold Medals
and jackets to the champions, Silver Medals and t-shirts
to the finalists and Bronze Medals for 3rd place. We will also have
individual game M.V.P.'s and top pitcher and hitter awards.
We will also have awards to recognize 1st Team All Canadian and 2nd Team All
Canadian All Stars.

Yours in Sport

Dave Birnie
Vice President