[Alsfastball] Softball Ontario Learn to Play/Blastball Tackles The Toronto Argos

Al Doran aldoran at pmihrm.com
Thu Sep 2 19:16:28 EDT 2004

Date: Thu, 02 Sep 2004 18:20:31 -0400
From: Irwin Bruck <irvsher at idirect.com>
To: Al Doran <fastball at pmihrm.com>
Subject: SOFTBALL ONTARIO LEARN TO PLAY/BLASTBALL TACKLES THE TORONTO ARGOS

SOFTBALL ONTARIO LEARN TO PLAY/BLASTBALL TACKLES THE TORONTO ARGOS

The Toronto Argonauts are pleased to offer Softball Ontario members,
business contacts, their family, friends & invitees the opportunity to
attend an Argos Game at a great price!  Invite a friend as well, and
catch an Argo game live at Skydome for ten dollars off the regular
price!

On Monday October 11th (Holiday Monday), the regular cost of $25 dollars
per ticket will plummet to $15 dollars per ticket if you order through
Softball Ontario.  $2.50 from each ticket sold will go towards Softball
Ontario and to show our appreciation, there will be a booth set up at
the Dome offering awesome raffle prizes for only 25 cents a ticket! Many
other sporting organizations will also have booths throughout Skydome
and will also be offering fantastic raffle prizes for just a quarter.

By setting up an information booth, Softball Ontario is hoping to
introduce our great game to thousands of parents and kids who otherwise
might not get a chance to see what we're all about.  Ultimately, by
growing the game of Softball throughout Ontario, we are ensuring its
survival now and for years to come!

For more information or to get an order form and purchase discounted
tickets to this action packed event, you can download a copy of the
order form from Softball Ontario's web site at www.softballontario.ca,
send an email to msamways at softballontario.ca or phone Mike Samways at
416 426 7150.

Order today!! Don't wait!!

FINAL DATE FOR ORDERING IS FRIDAY OCTOBER 1, 2004 @ 4 PM.

Irv Bruck, Chair
Participation Committee, Softball Ontario
mailto:irvsher at idirect.com

  Als Fastball List
*Email: fastball at pmihrm.com