[Alsfastball] 2005 -Monkton - World Invitational

Al Doran aldoran at pmihrm.com
Thu Sep 23 17:12:23 EDT 2004

Just wanting to let the fastball world know about next years
World Fastball Invitational in
Monkton Ontario.

The tourny will be held Thurs. June 30 thru Sunday July 3, 2005.

We are offering a GUARANTEED $20,000.00 prize purse, and it is
my intention to have the World's  "Top-5" teams
(from this past World Tourny in Fargo), as well as 3 other "Top-10"
teams rounding out our line-up.

Coming off a VERY successful inaugural event, we plan not only
to match the quality and experience for the fans and players,
but
BETTER IT !!

Will keep you informed of all developments as they unfold.....

Mark your calanders for next year!!!

Brian Baillie - Chairman - World Fastball Invitational

www.monktonfastball.com

Als Fastball List
*Email: aldoran at pmihrm.com
Website: http://www.pmihrm.com