[Alsfastball] Boys of Summer Tourney 2005

Al Doran aldoran at pmihrm.com
Tue Oct 5 13:08:52 EDT 2004

Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2004 12:08:30 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: Boys of Summer Tourney
From: zakkflash at greenbaynet.com
To: fastball at pmihrm.com

Denmark, Wi

As posted on the ISC website, the 5th Annual Boys of Summer Tournament
will be held from July 8-10, 2005 in Denmark, WI.  Two fields will again
be used, one at Circle Tap Bar and Grill and the other in the town of
Denmark, 5 minutes away.  All of last year's teams have first chance at
coming back and I have heard from most of them.  If you are thinking about
attending, please let me know as soon as possible, if you are a veteran of
the tournament or want to be a newcomer.  We will again be going with a 12
team format, 3 pools of 4.  Six teams will advance to Sunday.
The atmosphere of the games at CT is unbelievable.  The bar has a deck
attached that you can watch the games from as well as some bleachers and
you can even watch from inside the bar through the windows.  Beer garden
outside.  Excellent ball all weekend and usually something out of the
ordinary happens in the bar after the games.
Please let me know if you are interested.

Thanks

Zakk
CT Fastpitch
zakkflash at greenbaynet.com