[Alsfastball] AIMS EHS signs four new players but still looking for an ISC level pitcher

Al Doran aldoran at pmihrm.com
Mon Oct 25 00:25:04 EDT 2004

To: fastball at pmihrm.com
Subject: AIMS EHS signs four new players but still looking for an ISC level
pitcher
From: Norman.Ames at gielissen.nl
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2004 21:26:37 +0200

Haarlem, The Netherlands, October 24, 2004

The European softball season ended a few weeks ago but for AIMS EHS'
coaching staff it have been very busy weeks with the addition of four new
players to the 2005 roster. With New Zealand pitcher Hone-Mark Sinnott
returning to New Zealand and young pitcher Wesley Blonk deciding to play
for TIW Survivors, AIMS EHS is proud to announce the addition of Dutch
National Team pitcher Erik Zomerdijk to the pitching staff. The 2005
pitching staff is almost complete. Next to 45 year old Glen Moreland and
Zomerdijk we are still looking for another strong international addition
(ISC level) most likely from either North America, Australia or New Zealand.

Three players from the 2004 roster resigned. They have decided to stay in
the club but play at a different level. AIMS EHS would like to thank CJ van
Bommel, Rob Wilmink and Fritsroy Marsham for their hard work and many hours
they have spent with the first team of AIMS EHS.

Van Bommel, Wilmink and Marsham will be replaced by first year Dutch
National Team Players, Ettiëne and Maurice Meijer and Enrique Javier. The
Meijer brothers are both utility players with a strong focus on the short
stop and centerfield position and Javier is an excellent catcher that can
play outfield as well. With the signing of these three players we have been
able to bring the much needed extra speed to Europe's nr. 3 team.

Again we are still looking to add a ISC level pitcher to our 2005 roster
and I would like to invite anyone interested to contact me asap.

Norman

Norman Ames
AIMS EHS

Website: <http://www.clik.to/ehshaarlem>http://www.clik.to/ehshaarlem