[Alsfastball] Quaker Riversharks sign players for 2005

Al Doran aldoran at pmihrm.com
Mon Oct 25 09:41:14 EDT 2004

From: "Robert Nydick" <robert.nydick at villanova.edu>
To: fastball at pmihrm.com
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 09:24:15 -0400
Subject: Quaker Riversharks sign players for 2005

Quaker Riversharks

Philadelphia, PA

The Quaker Riversharks have enjoyed significant improvements in their
team over the last 5 years. With that improvement has come success,
including a fifth place finish in NAFA A and a third place finish in NSA
during 2002; a second and fourth place finish in NAFA AA and AAA,
respectively in 2003; and winning the NSA World Series, a second place
finish in NAFA AAA, and an eleventh place finish at the ISC World
Tournament in 2004. The goal has always been to improve the team each
year. As a result, Quaker has been VERY busy since returning from the
ISC World Tournament in August. The Riversharks are ready to announce
changes/additions to their team for 2005.

First, Quaker is moving their hometown to Philadelphia, PA. Second, the
following signings have all taken place within the last few days. The
Riversharks welcome the following players to the team for 2005 (along
with their position and most recent team):

Paul Koert - pitcher, Heflin Builders
Chris Shewfelt - catcher, Heflin Builders
John Brunton - outfield, Heflin Builders
Ryan Thompson - ss, FedLock Falcons
Pat Graham - outfield, 1B, pitcher, Fedlock Falcons
Dan Loney - outfield, Keating Fitness
Steve Ray - outfield, Keating Fitness
Dave Bowerbank - outfield, NJ Windmillers

We are very excited to have these players join our squad and we are very
much looking forward to the 2005 season.

Bob Nydick
General Manager

From: "Robert Nydick" <robert.nydick at villanova.edu>

  Als Fastball List