[Alsfastball] Hasler Prague Softball Cup 2005

Al Doran aldoran at pmihrm.com
Tue Oct 26 09:56:09 EDT 2004

From: "Pavel Prachar" <pprachar at sendme.cz>
Subject: Hasler Prague Softball Cup 2005
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 11:50:59 +0200

Prague, CZ

INVITATION:
Herewith we invite teams to 2nd Hasler Prague Softball Cup. The event will
be held in Prague within the whole last week in June (probably 22-26).
We can offer free local transportation including from and to the airport,
help with quite cheap accommodation (one or two teams could even stay for
free in the families), Prize money Euro 3000, best teams from Europe to
compete, live final game on internet, good hospitality, beautifull city to
see and good cheap beer !

website of the tournament: <http://www.softballcup.com>www.softballcup.com

Thanks,

Pavel Prachar