[Alsfastball] Happy Hollow - ISC 2005

Al Doran aldoran at pmihrm.com
Thu Nov 4 17:20:23 EST 2004

From: "wbseipel at juno.com" <wbseipel at juno.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2004 22:15:13 GMT
To: fastball at pmihrm.com
Subject: Happy Hollow - ISC 2005

Eau Claire, WI

Happy Hollow Fastpitch out of Eau Claire, WI is stepping up to the ISC
World level in 2005 and is looking for another pitcher to complement the
current staff.  A pitcher who can hit at this level would be a bonus, but
not required.

We will be playing a med-light schedule that includes: 2-3 weekends in the
Wisconsin Classic League, the ISC State Tournament, the Eau Claire Classic,
as well as a couple others yet to be determined.  We hope to end the year
with a berth in the ISC World Tournament which is being held in our
"backyard" in Eau Claire, WI.

If you are interested or have further questions, please contact Bill Seipel
at 715-835-9155(daytime) or 715-839-8978(evenings).

Bill Seipel
GM - Happy Hollow Fastpitch
www.eteamz.com/happyhollowfastpitch/

From: "wbseipel at juno.com" <wbseipel at juno.com>