[Alsfastball] Softball in New Zealand - 2 utility players wanted

Al Doran aldoran at pmihrm.com
Thu Nov 4 17:48:56 EST 2004

From: <jason at hitchins.co.nz>
To: <fastball at pmihrm.com>
Subject: Softball in New Zealand
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2004 11:44:08 +1300

My name is Jason Gerbes.

I am the international Scott for our Men's Fastpitch Team in New Zealand. 2
Men's Fastpitch utility players, (Pitcher would be advantage) wanted
Urgently. We require the services of top players for our Premier Team for
the New Zealand Fastpitch Softball Season from November to end of March
2005. Our team is "Team Easton Marist" and plays out of the Rotorua
Softball Association based in Rotorua, New Zealand. We are a travelling
team, with tournaments through out NZ. Please contact me urgently and
provide your details. Prompt replies would be appreciated. Chopper
jason at hitchins.co.nz

Loving the long ball.
Team Easton Marist Softball

Jason Gerbes