[Alsfastball] looking for a pitcher for Netherlands - women

Al Doran aldoran at pmihrm.com
Fri Nov 5 09:05:08 EST 2004

From: "Fam. van Elteren" <p.elteren at wanadoo.nl>
To: <aldoran at pmihrm.com>
Subject: message
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2004 09:13:07 +0100

Hello.Al

I am a manager from a softballclub in the Netherlands (centrals) we are
playing fastpitchsoftball in the topsport leaque.(woman)

Our first team is looking for a pitcher level d1 who can play for our team
next year from april first till the end of august.

The message is:

looking for a college of former college pitcher  level d1 who want to play
in the dutch topsportleaque from april 2005
till the end of august 2005 we can offer something .
When you want to see something about Europe and want to play a high level
softball ask for information.
<mailto:p.elteren at wanadoo.nl>p.elteren at wanadoo.nl

Whe you want to put this message on your webside it maybe help me to find
somebody.

Thanks , greetings Richard van Elteren (manager Centrals)

From: "Fam. van Elteren" <p.elteren at wanadoo.nl>

  Als Fastball List
*Email: fastball at pmihrm.com