[Alsfastball] Looking for a Pitcher in Ashland OH

Al Doran aldoran at pmihrm.com
Sat Nov 13 11:27:49 EST 2004

Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 21:41:02 -0800 (PST)
From: MIKE VAN DINE <magicn2 at yahoo.com>
Subject: Looking for Pitcher - Please Post
To: "AL'S FASTBALL" <fastball at pmihrm.com>

MVD Sports of Ashland, Ohio is looking for a young full time pitcher to
come to Ashland and pitch for this upcoming season.  We have had some
inquires and haven't made up our mind yet and looking for more options.  We
are not looking for someone just for tournaments or weekends.  We will be
competing ASA Major and ISC II and all other major tournaments.  Anyone
seriously interested please contact Mike Van Dine for further details.

<mailto:MAGICN2 at YAHOO.COM>MAGICN2 at YAHOO.COM or by phone (419) 496-1044

  Als Fastball List
*Email: fastball at pmihrm.com