[Alsfastball] Canadian Masters Fastball Championship 2005

Al Doran aldoran at pmihrm.com
Wed Nov 17 22:14:19 EST 2004

From: "Sylvia Ryan" <sylvia.ryan at rogers.com>
To: "Al Doran" <fastball at pmihrm.com>
Subject: Canadian Masters Fastball Championship 2005
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 20:23:10 -0500

PRESS RELEASE: Canadian Masters Fastball Championship  2005

November 17, 2004

All Participants

The Canadian Masters Fastball Association was founded in 2004 to allow
competitive fast pitch participation for Masters aged players in a Canadian
Championship. For several years there was no true Canadian Masters Fast
Pitch tournament available in Canada. There were Canadian Championships
available to other groups, Midget, Junior Men and Senior Men but not for
Masters players. So to continue with the long tradition of fast pitch in
Canada a Canadian Masters Fastball Championship tournament was established
in 2004.

We would like to take the opportunity at this time to thank all of the
Masters fastball teams that participated in the first annual Canadian
Masters Fastball Championship that was held in Cobourg, Ontario from
September 03 to 05, 2004. In no particular order the teams that competed
were, the Waterloo Classics, Alvinston Indians, Colborne Rutherflo, New
Brunswick - St. Mary’s Moose Entertainment, Calgary Cannons, Cobourg
Kelly’s Hotel, Minesing Masters, and the Stoney Creek Gators.

The 2005 Canadian Masters Fastball Championship will again be hosted in
Cobourg, Ontario at the Cobourg Legion Fields from Aug 19-21. We are
looking at hosting a women's Canadian Masters Championship and would
welcome any team to contact us for preliminary discussions. We are
currently reviewing the successes and the areas where improvements are
required for the 2005 Canadian Masters Fastball Championship. We would
appreciate your feedback on any items you think that would continually
improve the Canadian championship.

We as the Canadian Masters Fastball Association - Executive will continue
to strive to give your team the opportunity to play against some of the
best Masters fastball players in Canada from the west to east coast while
also enjoying the camaraderie of fellow teammates and competitors.

For any information regarding the upcoming 2005 Canadian Masters Fastball
Championship please contact the association’s executive listed below.

Thank you and we hope to see you in the 2005 Canadian Masters Fastball
Championship.

Sincerely,

Canadian Masters Fastball Association – Executive

President - Wayne Wells (wwells39 at cogeco.ca)

Vice President - Sylvia Ryan (sylvia.ryan at rogers.com)

Secretary / Treasurer - Alex Rutherford (rutherford financial at bellnet.ca)

  Als Fastball List