[Alsfastball] MVD SPORTS signs new pitcher

Al Doran aldoran at pmihrm.com
Tue Nov 23 00:12:45 EST 2004

Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 17:16:24 -0800 (PST)
From: MIKE VAN DINE <magicn2 at yahoo.com>
Subject: please post - MVD SPORTS signs new pitcher
To: "AL'S FASTBALL" <fastball at pmihrm.com>

MVD Sports of Ashland, Ohio has signed pitcher Raymond Shanoush for the
upcoming 2005 season.  Ray pitched in New Zealand 2 years ago in the
premier leagues for Saint George Dragons and pitched ISC II and NAFA AAA
out of Ontario and played a lot in the open circuit.

Ray will join veteran and very skilled pitcher Doug Markley who was
hindered with a bad back towards the end of last season.  Having gone
through therapy he is back in tip top shape ready to chuck out another
season.

Filling the rest of the roster will be Mike Van Dine II –of,inf, Mark Van
Dine-of (acquired from Coors Light), Matt Van Dine-of,inf, Mitch Van
Dine-of, Chuck Kirk-inf,c, Craig Scott-inf,of (acquired from Coors Light),
Kevin Scott-inf (acquired from Coors Light), Brian Culler-of (acquired from
Coors Light), Corby Anderson-of, Andy Harpster-of,inf, Luke Painter-c, Joe
Massie-inf, and John (Tree) Smith-of,1b.

We will be competing at the ASA major and ISC II level.  Tournaments we
will compete in will be Decatur, Midland, Dunkirk, Kidron, Wilson/DeMarini
Spring Classic (our host tournament, May 20-22), and Elkland, just to name
a few.

Anyone interested in our tournament can contact me.  We are also looking
for tournaments in July.

Mike Van Dine II

<mailto:MAGICN2 at YAHOO.COM>MAGICN2 at YAHOO.COM

419-289-3342 – home

419-496-1044 – cell

419-281-4429 – work

  Als Fastball List