[Alsfastball] Heflin Builders 2005

Al Doran aldoran at pmihrm.com
Tue Nov 30 19:27:12 EST 2004

Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 16:04:51 -0800 (PST)
From: Gerry Mac <heflinbuilders at yahoo.com>
Subject: Heflin Builders 2005
To: al doran <aldoran at pmihrm.com>

Ballston Lake, NY

After a successful 2004 season in which the Heflin Builders won the Erie
Tournament, finished 2nd in the Monkton tourney and had a great run
finishing tied for 5th at the Worlds Championships in Fargo, Tom Macavoy
and Gerry Heflin regret to inform the Fastpitch world that the Heflin
Builders will not field a team for the 2005 season.
We are expecting to be back in the mix in 2006.
There are a few players that are looking for a place to play this up coming
season, all quality people and players.
1. Gary Cooke, Ontario based DH excellent hitter, amazing guy to have on
any team, class act. Can be reached at (519) 318-3314
2. Billy Macdonald, tremendous 2nd baseman, clutch hitter. Top of the 7th
HR to beat H.I.S. Construction in Fargo. CLUTCH! Can be reached at (781)
322-5052   or    <mailto:billymc25 at msn.com>billymc25 at msn.com
3. Blake Miller, one of the best SS around and can play almost any
position. USA team player, super fast and a great 1 or 2 hitter. Reach
Blake at (423) 794-8980
or  <mailto:millerba at mail.etsu.edu>millerba at mail.etsu.edu
4. Steve Schucker, Centerfielder. can be reached at (917) 374-5000
or  <mailto:sschucker at nyc.rr.com>sschucker at nyc.rr.com

Any of the players can also be reached at this email address.

Thanks to all of our fans for there tremendous support over the years and
we will be back,
Tom

From: Gerry Mac <heflinbuilders at yahoo.com>

  Als Fastball List