[Alsfastball] Happy Hollow roster addition

Al Doran aldoran at pmihrm.com
Sun Dec 5 23:34:04 EST 2004

To: fastball at pmihrm.com
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2004 20:11:01 -0600
Subject: Happy Hollow roster addition
From: WILLIAM B SEIPEL <wbseipel at juno.com>

Eau Claire, WI

Happy Hollow Tavern of Eau Claire, WI is very excited to announce the
signing of 2nd baseman Billy McDonald for the 2005 Fastball season.  With
Billy and Derek Wright, our middle infield is more than solidified for
the upcoming season.

Billy has played most of his career with Heflin in New York and is
currently an Assistant Coach for the Boston University Softball team.
Heflin finished 5th in the 2004 ISC World Tournament in Fargo.  Heflin
also finished 4th and 6th in the 1999 and 2000 ISC's as the Smokers under
the direction of Peter Porcelli. Finished 6th in the 2004 ASA Major.

Some of the accolades that Billy has received are:

*  2004 ASA Major 1st Team All American - batted .600+
*  2003 NAFA Open 1st Team All World
*  1998 ISC 2nd Team All World
*  1997 ASA Major 2nd Team All American

We are very happy that Billy is joining us.  Welcome aboard!!

Bill Seipel
Mgr - Happy Hollow Fastpitch
www.eteamz.com/happyhollowfastpitch/

  Als Fastball List