[Alsfastball] 2nd Annual Orr Park Memorial Tournament

Al Doran aldoran at pmihrm.com
Mon Dec 6 20:24:23 EST 2004

From: JWhit23500 at aol.com
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 19:37:33 EST
Subject: 2nd Annual Orr Park Memorial Tournament
To: fastball at pmihrm.com

Orrville, Ohio

May 28-30th

The 2nd Annual Orr Park Memorial Tournament will take place May 28th – 30th
at Evergreen Park in Kidron, Ohio.  All teams will compeete in both RR pool
play and single elimination formats.  We are anticipating a 4 game minimum
for each team. The entry fee for this will be $300 US. The event and payout
will be based on the actual number of teams.  Any team from last year is
welcome back.  We will be contacting local hotels for special rates for
teams traveling.  Deadline for entry fee will be May 1st, 2005.
Contact us early to get a spot in the 2005 event.

* Classes of teams
ISCII
ASA CLASS A/B -(No Major pitchers unless agreed by tournament committee)

We are limiting the actual number of teams to a Maximum of 12 teams.
Contact us soon to reserve a spot

Interested teams please Contact:
Bob Weaver at (330)683-3688 or
by email Jason Whiteley  <mailto:jwhit23500 at aol.com>jwhit23500 at aol.com