[Alsfastball] Aspen Interiors Black Sox Sign Darrell Joy

Al Doran aldoran at pmihrm.com
Thu Dec 9 10:32:37 EST 2004

Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2004 07:19:32 -0800 (PST)
From: jason kurylyk <pete23ca at yahoo.com>
Subject: ASPEN INTERIORS BLACK SOX SIGN DARRELL JOY
To: fastball at pmihrm.com

Saskatoon, SK

Aspen Interiors Black Sox Sign Darrell Joy

    Aspen would like to announce that they have signed Darrell Joy for the
2005 ball season, Darrell will join us at both ISC. and Canadians this
year. Darrell is one of the best athletes in the game, and smartest. He
will help us in top part of our batting order. With the addition of Darrell
Joy, Pat Mackintosh, Trevor Ethier, Sean Whitten, Jason Hitchings, and Brad
Bibby we look forward to improving our 13th finish at ISC, and defend our
Canadian Champions title.

Jason Kurylyk
Aspen Interiors Black Sox
  mailto:pete23ca at yahoo.com