[Alsfastball] Happy Hollow Tavern - Catcher wanted...

Al Doran aldoran at pmihrm.com
Mon Dec 13 12:17:09 EST 2004

From: "wbseipel at juno.com" <wbseipel at juno.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 17:11:09 GMT
To: fastball at pmihrm.com
Subject: Happy Hollow  Tavern - Catcher wanted...

Eau Claire, WI

Happy Hollow Tavern of Eau Claire, WI is looking to upgrade the catching
position for the 2005 season.  We are looking for someone with experience
at the Major level.

Currently the pitching staff includes Wayne Wells and Jason Smith, both of
whom throw very hard and have pitched with success at the ISC level for
several years.

Other additions to our team this year have been SS Derek Wright from
Peterboro, ON and 2b Billy McDonald(Heflin) from Boston.  We are also
currently in negotiations with one of the top centerfielders in the game today.

If you have any interest, please feel free to contact me via email or phone
at 715-835-9155(work) or 715-839-8978(home).

Bill Seipel
Mgr - Happy Hollow Fastpitch
www.eteamz.com/happyhollowfastpitch/
mailto:wbseipel at juno.com