[Alsfastball] Aspen Interiors Black Sox Resign Dean Holoien

Al Doran aldoran at pmihrm.com
Mon Dec 13 09:43:11 EST 2004

Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 05:56:12 -0800 (PST)
From: jason kurylyk <pete23ca at yahoo.com>
Subject: Aspen Interiors Black Sox Resign Dean Holoien
To: fastball at pmihrm.com

Saskatoon,Sk

Dean Holoien returns to Aspen for 2005 Nationals

     Aspen Interiors is pleased to announce the return of Dean Holoien for
the 2005 Nationals in St.Thomas. Dean was a huge part in winning the 2004
Canadian nationals, Dean was round robinn all-star, and play-off m.v.p.and
also throw a no-hitter in the final and drove in the winning run. We look
forward to having Dean return to our team to try and defend our title in 2005.

Jason Kurylyk
Aspen Interiors Black Sox
<mailto:pete23ca at yahoo.com>pete23ca at yahoo.com

  Als Fastball List