[Alsfastball] Hallman Twins Looking for Pitchers for AAU Tournament

Al Doran aldoran at pmihrm.com
Mon Dec 13 06:37:04 EST 2004

From: <davebailey at baileyconstruction.ca>
To: <fastball at pmihrm.com>
Subject: Hallman Twins Looking for Pitchers for AAU Tournament
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2004 22:24:06 -0500

Kitchener, ON

A good nucleus of the 2005 version of the Kitchener Hallman Twins are
planning on heading for Florida to play in the AAU Tournament in January.
We're still looking for some pitching help and possibly a positional player
or two. The AAU was such a great time last year that we don't want to miss
it, but we have to be sure that we have enough pitching due to the
off-season timing of the event. Anyone interested in pitching for the
Kitchener Hallman Twins at the AAU Tournament, please drop me an email
asap. It should also be said that we all pay our own way to attend this
tournament. Its good ball, a great holiday and a nice way to break up the
winter. I can also be reached through my office number at 519-655-3333.

Dave Bailey
Kitchener Hallman Twins Fastball
mailto:davebailey at baileyconstruction.ca

  Als Fastball List