[Alsfastball] Clint Herron passing

Al Doran aldoran at pmihrm.com
Mon Dec 13 21:02:38 EST 2004

From: Mdstark at aol.com
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 21:00:19 EST
Subject: Clint Herron passing

This is to notify the ISC community of the passing of ISC Hall of Famer
Clint Herron.  Clint passed away peaceably on Sunday Dec. 12 in Riverside,
CA at age 88.  He was a five-time ISC All-World player and participated in
many ISC World Tournaments as a coach for the 10-time World Champion Long
Beach (CA) Nitehawks after his playing days.  He was inducted in Kimberly,
WI in 1975.  I played with, against and for Clint;  he played closer to
homeplate and played the bunt better than any third baseman I ever saw.  He
was undoubtedly one of the great third basemen in the history of the
game.  A graveside service will be held on Friday December 17 at 1 p.m. at
Memory Lane Cemetery in Brea, CA.  Hopefully, all recipients of this notice
can pass this information along to the entire ISC family.  Thanks.

Milt Stark
Executive Director Emeritus

  Als Fastball List
*Email: fastball at pmihrm.com