[Alsfastball] 2005 Decatur ShootOut - update

Al Doran aldoran at pmihrm.com
Mon Dec 20 18:25:21 EST 2004

From: "Doug" <rdgray at insightbb.com>
To: <fastball at pmihrm.com>
Subject: 2005 Decatur ShootOut - update
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 14:30:17 -0600

Happy Holidays from the fastball community in Decatur, IL!

We wanted to update everyone on the 2005 Decatur ShootOut to be held June
17th - 19th at the fastball-world famous Borg Warner Sports Complex in
Decatur, IL.
The 12 team men's major tournament will begin play with 4 games Friday
evening with pool play concluding Saturday evening. Sunday will feature a 4
team championship single elimination round as well as a 4 team single
elimination consolation round. Cost $500 with 3 game guarantee. Cash
payouts are 1st $2500,  2nd $1000, 3rd/4th & consolation champion $500 with
travel funds for remainder of participating teams. Depending on our further
success with additional sponsorship top payouts could increase for 2005.
    Teams committing at this point include Midland Explorers, Albaugh Inc,
defending champs Circle Tap, St Louis Browns, Ashland MVD Sports,
Plangger's, Frankenmuth's & Team Iowa. We expect the final four spots to be
filled quickly and hope to be able to announce the final field and
tournament schedule in January.
    Information can be obtained from either Doug Gray at
<mailto:rdgray at insghtbb.com>rdgray at insghtbb.com or Lynne Durham at
<mailto:lynnee at one-eleven.net>lynnee at one-eleven.net -

    Happy Holidays to to the fastball community - and listen for more
fastball news from Decatur in 2005.

Doug Gray
Decatur Sports Foundation
217-429-0788  or  <mailto:rdgray at insightbb.com>rdgray at insightbb.com