[Alsfastball] Boys of Summer Tourney

Al Doran aldoran at pmihrm.com
Mon Jan 17 20:12:47 EST 2005

Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 12:06:00 -0600 (CST)
Subject: Boys of Summer Tourney
From: zakkflash at greenbaynet.com
To: wisconsinisc at aol.com, fastball at pmihrm.com

January 17
Denmark, WI

The Boys of Summer Open tournament will be held July 8-10 at Circle Tap
and Memorial Park in Denmark, Wisconsin.  The tournament has grown
considerably over the last 5 years and has now become one of the most
competitive tournaments anywhere.  The atmosphere is excellent with Circle
Tap Bar and Grill only a few yards from the playing field.  Huge fans can
sit on the deck or bleachers or inside the bar to take on the games.
There is a full menu if you are hungry and it is a bar so anything you
want to drink is available on site as well.  Also there will be a beer
garden again down the 1st base line.  The crowds are always strong and
knowledgeable.  Media coverage is always outstanding with details of each
game in the Green Bay Press-Gazette.  We also had 3 TV stations doing some
interviews and stories throughout the weekend and we anticipate the same
again this year.  We have filled the tournament for this year.  The field
includes:

County Materials-Marathon, WI
The Farm- Madison, WI
Circle Tap-Denmark, WI
The Bar on the Avenue-Appleton, WI
The Bull/Townline-DePere, WI
IS Knights-Fargo, ND
St. Louis, MO
Team Rainey-Whittier, CA
Dolan/Murphy-Aurora, IL
Stix-Bloomington, IL
Patsy's- New York
RWP-Geneva, MN

This is a 3 pools of 4 round robin event.  6 teams advance to a single
elimination tournament on Sunday.

Thanks

Zakk
CT Fastpitch