[Alsfastball] Photo Galleries from 2005 AAU Int'l Tournament

Al Doran aldoran at pmihrm.com
Mon Jan 31 23:23:39 EST 2005

1/31/05 11:30:03 AM
From:  "Jim Flanagan" <jim at fastpitchwest.com>
To:  "Al Doran" <fastball at pmihrm.com>
Subject:  Photo Galleries from 2005 AAU Int'l Tournament, Orlando
FL  1/31/05 11:30:03 AM
From:  "Jim Flanagan" <jim at fastpitchwest.com>

To:  "Al Doran" <fastball at pmihrm.com>

FL

Fastpitchwest.com is pleased to post the photos from the from
the 2005 AAU
International Tournament held last weekend, January 20-23, 2005
at the Wide
World of Sports Complex, in Orlando, Florida, taken by Madeleine
Flanagan.

You can access them by clicking the link on our main page:
http://www.fastpitchwest.com

or directly by clicking this link:
http://www.fastpitchwest.com/photos/2005/AAU/AAU_2005_photos.htm

There are 145 photos or so, arranged in 5 galleries. When you
get to the
main photo page, click any of the menu buttons on the left to
view each
gallery. We will be adding "mouse over" captions during the week.

Hope you enjoy them.

Best regards,
Jim Flanagan
Editor, Fastpitchwest
http://www.fastpitchwest.com
http://www.ballparkradio.com
mailto:jim at fastpitchwest.com

p.s. For those who have asked, we will be posting archives of
some of the
streaming audio broadcasts at http://www.ballparkradio.comshortly.

MIME Ver:  1.0
Attachments:

mailto:jim at fastpitchwest.com

p.s. For those who have asked, we will be posting archives of
some of the
streaming audio broadcasts at http://www.ballparkradio.comshortly.

Als Fastball List
*Email: aldoran at pmihrm.com