[Alsfastball] Peterboro Ricart Pros in Florida

Al Doran aldoran at pmihrm.com
Mon Jan 31 23:36:28 EST 2005

1/31/05 5:11:01 PM
From:  "Wayne Wells" <wwells39 at cogeco.ca>
Add to People Section
To:  "Al's Fastball List" <fastball at pmihrm.com>
Subject:  Peterboro Ricart Pros in Florida

The Peterboro Ricart Pros fastball team participated in the 7th
Annual AAU International Men's Fastpitch Tournament played 20-23
January at Disney Wide World of Sports Complex in Kissimmee,
Florida.  We would like to thank a number of people who made
our first time experience at the tournament a memorable one,
Ken Hackmeister and Alex Linares tireless efforts made everything
possible, Jim Flanagan who again continues to promote the game
through today's technologies and of course last but not least,
Blue, who did an excellent job considering the high calibre of
ball without for the most part spring training to get ready.

The Ricart Pros finished with a 2-3 record and acquitted itself
quite well considering that our players are in the off season
and also running into the New York Gremlins in our 2nd Championship
bracket game. The following are the game by game line scores
for the Peterboro Ricart Pros;

Game 1
Seminole Rec (Florida)  2
Peterboro Ricart Pros 1        8 innings

WP : Perkins    8IP , 1R, 1ER, 6H, 16K,0BB.
 C:    Pritchett

SP: Paul Koert      5 IP,0R,0 ER,1H, 13K,2BB
LP: Wayne Wells  3 IP,2R,2 ER,3H, 4K, 2BB.

C: Troy Gilmour

Steve Ray 2-2 , 1R a single  1 triple & Sac
Dan Loney a single , RBI

Game 2
Peterboro Ricart Pros   5
Radio 560 (Mexico)         0

WP:  Wayne Wells    6 IP, 0R, 0ER,2H,14K,4BB,
C:     Troy Gilmour

LP: Merikanske           1/3 IP, 4R, 4ER, 3H, 0K, 2BB.
 C:  Oazaled                 4 2/3IP, 1R, 1ER,5H,4K, 4BB

Darryl Buttar   2-2    1R, 2H,  1BB
Troy Gilmour   2-3   1R,

Game   3
Panama     4
Peterboro  Ricart Pros  2

WP  Mc Carty         7IP   2R,  2ER,  7H, 9K, 1BB
C:   Proll

LP  Paul Koert        7IP,   4R,   3ER, 8H, 11K, 0BB
C:  Troy Gilmour

Steve Ray   2-3  1R
Dave Martin 2-3  1SB
Troy Gilmour  HR
Dave Waldie 1-3  1RBI

Game 4
Peterboro Ricart Pros   1
Orlando Kings                0

WP  Wayne Wells     7IP, 0R, 0ER,  0H, 19K, 2BB.
C:     Troy Gilmour

LP  Vogel                  6IP,  1R,1ER,  4H,  1K,  2BB
     Jim Flanagan      1IP,  0R, 0ER, 1H,   0K, 1BB
C:       Castro

Darryl Buttar    3-4   1R, 1SB,
Rob Doncaster  1-1 , 1 RBI

Game   5
NY Gremlins    4
Peterboro Ricart Pros  2

WP Gerald  Muizelar    7IP, 2R,2ER,  3H, 11K, 1BB
C:   Darren Box

LP Paul Koert               7IP, 4R, 4ER,  8H,  7K, 2BB
C: Troy Gilmour

Dan Loney 1-3 1R
Steve Ray  1-2  1RBI
Darryl Buttar   Triple and 1 RBI