[Alsfastball] Circle Tap Announces Signing and Roster

Al Doran aldoran at pmihrm.com
Tue Feb 1 22:35:04 EST 2005

2/1/05 7:37:31 PM
From:  zakkflash at greenbaynet.com

To:  fastball at pmihrm.com
Subject:  Circle Tap Announces Signing and Roster

Denmark, WI
February 1, 2005

The Circle Tap Fastpitch team is ready to announce it's roster
for the
2005 campaign. CT is coming off a 48-16 year which was capped
off by a
4th place finish, highest ever by a CT team, in the World Tournament.
We
got a little taste of ball last weekend in Orlando and I can
see already
it's going to be a long 3 months until we get to have that feeling
again.
Not much else to say about that tournament that hasn't been said
already.
It's flat out a must go event.

First things first, we are now announcing the signing of utility
player
Kyle Magnusson. Kyle is the 5th member of the CT team to also
be a member
of the US Men's national team. Kyle will see time at various
positions
throughout the year as he can play anywhere. We are very happy
to have
him aboard.

Here is the remainder of the roster:

Adam LaLonde
Chris Miljavac
Chris Delarwelle
Rob O'Brien
Don Garvey
Kevin Reichardt
Darren Derricks
Steve Sell
Kyle Magnusson
Jesse Wotruba
Dewey Dyck
Todd Malnory
Rob Scheller
Brock Bisick-part time
Jamie Knudson-part time
Dean Kane
Denny Bruckert

Our complete schedule can be found on our website on the
fastpitchchronicle.com website
We are looking forward to another very strong year as we compete
in the
war zone of fastpitch..., Wisconsin. We will be again competing
in the
Wisconsin Travel League as well as tournaments in Des Moines,
Kimberly,
Decatur, Eau Claire, Monkton, Denmark, Allentown, Madison, Aurora,
and
capped off back in Eau Claire for the World Tournament.

Thanks

Zakk
CT Fastpitch
zakkflash at greenbaynet.com