[Alsfastball] Polynesian Power on ESPN (Narrated by "The Rock")

Al Doran aldoran at pmihrm.com
Thu Feb 3 14:58:43 EST 2005

2/3/05 11:14:06 AM
From:  Jeremy Spear <shortstopfilms at earthlink.net>

Subject:  Polynesian Power on ESPN (Narrated by "The Rock")

Its not fastball but its a break from snow... and many
Polynesians involved in the sport of Fastpitch!)

Since the completion of "Fastpitch" the movie, I have been hard
at work on
another sports documentary. Because of the initial contacts at
ESPN with
"Fastpitch" (they are still interested in screening it on ESPN
Classic) I
have had strong interest in my new project since I "pitched"
it some 4 years
ago. ESPN purchased the film and it is finally ready to air.
I think the
Fastpitch community will find it of interest.

Here are the details:

2TEAM Entertainment is proud to announce the debut of Polynesian
Power:
Islanders in Pro Football, a documentary chronicling the ascent
of
Polynesians in American Football. The film is narrated by ³The
Rock² and is
scheduled to premiere on ESPN in February 2005.

The film chronicles the personal journeys of two Samoan athletes,
Pisa
Tinoisamoa and Isaac Sopoaga, and the cultural grounding that
defines their
individual pursuits of athletic glory. Produced and Directed
by Jeremy Spear
and Robert Pennington, Polynesian Power is a fascinating exploration
of
America¹s diverse cultural base and the challenges of chasing
dreams.

ESPN TV AIRDATES:

ESPN2 - Saturday February 12th, 8:00PM EST / 3:00PM HST (Hawaii)
ESPN2 - Sunday February 13th, 2:00PM EST / 9:00AM HST (Hawaii)
ESPN - Monday February 28th, 3:30PM EST / 10:30AM HST (Hawaii)

(Check your local listings for additional times & information)

For more information please contact:
mail at 2teamentertainment.com

Als Fastball List
*Email: aldoran at pmihrm.com