[Alsfastball] I.S.C. Travel League of Eastern Canada

Al Doran aldoran at pmihrm.com
Sat Feb 5 18:22:38 EST 2005

2/5/05 4:03:56 PM
From:  "Colin Smith" <colinsmith at look.ca>

To:  "Al Doran" <fastball at pmihrm.com>

Subject:  ISC Travel League of Eastern Canada

The ISC Travel League of Eastern Canada held our A.G.M. in January.

           We are pleased to announce, we will have six teams
with us for 2005.

           All four teams from 2004 will be back,
         Kitchener Hallman Twins won the league championship
in 2004, so they have already won a berth in the W.T.

         Palermo Athletics finished in second place in our championship
of 2004.

         Innerkip Eagles, a team that surprised a lot of teams
in the 2004 W.T.

          Jarvis Merchants, a very young team, we expect this
team to show much improvement in 2005.

          Our two new teams are-
           Norwich Razorbacks. This team finished tied for fifth
in the 2004 I.S.C.II Tournament of Champions.

            Niagara Snappers. Playing out of Niagara on the Lake,
finished in third place in the 2004 Ontario Champions Tournament.

        Good luck to all teams.

                 Colin Smith
                          League President.

Als Fastball List