[Alsfastball] Stoney Creek Gators Masters - Announcement

Al Doran aldoran at pmihrm.com
Sat Feb 5 23:16:55 EST 2005

From:  "Dave Birnie" <ranger11 at idirect.com>

To:  "Al Doran" <fastball at pmihrm.com>

Subject:  Stoney Creek Gators Masters - Announcement

Stoney Creek Gators ( Masters ) Have Officially Folded

It is with great sadness that I announce that the Stoney Creek
Gators
Masters Fastball Team has officially folded.
It was a great 6 year run for the Gators which saw them win the
2002 Ontario
and Eastern Canadian Championships
followed by a silver medal performance at the 2004 Canadian Masters

Championship. The primary reason for folding
the team is based on the new rule changes introduced by the O.A.S.A.
for
2005. I hope that other teams enjoyed
playing against the Gators as we strived to play very competitively
but also
with great respect and camaraderie towards our
opponents. The Gators enjoyed some good friendly rivalries against
the
Oshawa Ravens ( formerly Mickey Finns ) as
well as the Waterloo Classics and Colborne Rutherflo. The Gators
would like
to thank Bob Litzen of Litzen's Source for
Sports for sponsoring the team for all 6 years. The Gators would
also like
to thank former O.A.S.A. Secretary Dave
Reynolds for all his help as well as Al Doran for the great work
he does.
A special thanks to Jack Fireman for allowing the Stoney Creek
Gators the
great honour of wearing the official logo
from the ( World Champion ) Toronto Gators.

Dave Birnie
Manager
Stoney Creek Gators
mailto:ranger11 at idirect.com