[Alsfastball] 2005 Best of The West fastball Tournament Announced

Al Doran aldoran at pmihrm.com
Tue Apr 19 08:04:42 EDT 2005

From: "Dave Blackburn" <DaveB at virtvent.com>(by way of Al Doran
<fastball at pmihrm.com>)
Subject: 2005 Best of The West fastball Tournament Announced

Winchester, CA

Reserve your Team’s spot now in the longest running consecutive Men’s
Fastball Tournament in California.

The 15th Annual Best of The West
Men’s Open Fastball Tournament
July 30 ­ 31, 2005

8 Teams in Dual Pool Play Round Robin on Saturday July 30

8 Team Single Elimination Championship on Sun July 31

Minimum of 4 Games Guaranteed to All 8 Teams

$350 Entry Fee per Team

All 8 Entry Fees must be received no later than Monday May 16, 2005

Mail Entry Fee Check made out to Dave Blackburn. Mail to:

Dave Blackburn
1720 Pacific Ave. #106
Venice, CA 90291

Questions? Call or email Dave Blackburn at:
310-266-7803
Email: daveb at virtvent.com

Winchester Park is Located near Hemet, in the City of Winchester, CA

Driving Directions:

Take CA-60 E toward I-5 S/SANTA ANA/POMONA. - Take I-215 S toward SAN DIEGO
Take the CA-74 E exit toward HEMET - Keep LEFT at fork in the ramp, which
becomes CA-74
Turn RIGHT onto WINCHESTER RD/CA-79 Turn Right at HADDOCK ST, and the
Complex is located behind the Winchester Elementary School, which is at
28751 WINCHESTER RD.

Hotels that have available rooms in Hemet

Best Western - Hemet  2625 W Florida Av, Hemet (909) 925-6605
Motel 6 ­ Hemet  3885 W Florida Ave, Hemet   (909) 929-8900
Hemet Travelodge - 1201 W. Florida Ave., Hemet (909) 766-1902

"Dave Blackburn" <DaveB at virtvent.com>

  Als Fastball List
*Email: fastball at pmihrm.com