[Alsfastball] eScribe is down again

Al Doran aldoran at pmihrm.com
Wed Apr 20 11:51:22 EDT 2005

From: Al Doran <aldoran at pmihrm.com>
Subject: eScribe is down, again

eScribe is unfortunately down again.

They were down for part of the weekend and then came back up but they have
been down for the last day or so.

We belive they are working on the problem, however they have hundreds of
clients and do not normally update each of us as to the status of the site.
http://www.escribe.com/
Scott, the chap who hosts the site does so as a volunteer and has a full
time job in addition to keeping the eScribe archives active.

We hope they are back up soon, keep watching.

In the meantime, we have been posting all the news to
http://fastpitchwest.com/alsfastball.htm
the temporary news site so kindly set up by our friend Jim Flanagan. Be
sure to visit his site
http://www.fastpitchwest.com/

thanks for your patience
Al