[Alsfastball] Men's Major Fast Pitch Softball National Championship Finals

Al Doran aldoran at pmihrm.com
Fri Apr 22 09:47:16 EDT 2005

Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 09:34:32 -0400
From: "Bob Bourgery" <bobb at altamonteleisure.org>
To: <fastball at pmihrm.com>
Subject: Good morning Mr. Doran,

Good morning Mr. Doran,
I have an ASA Mens Major Fast-pitch Tournament I would like to promote on
your website. Here are the highlights. I'm also including an information
packet for your use (see attached):

What: Men's Major Fast Pitch Softball National     Championship Finals
When: August 3-7, 2005
Format: Three game elimination
Where: Merrill Park Softball Complex Altamonte Springs, Florida "The
Official USA Softball National Team Training Center-East Coast"

More info: <http://www.Altamontesports.org>WWW.Altamontesports.org
Tournament Director: Bill Goebel-407-571-8779
                                  <mailto:WAGoebel at altamonte.org>WAGoebel at altamonte.org

thank you,

bob bourgery
altamonte sports, program/events coordinator
office-407-571-8749
fax-407-869-2590
<mailto:bobb at altamonte.org>bobb at altamonte.org
altamontesports.org