[Alsfastball] Quaker Riversharks

Al Doran aldoran at pmihrm.com
Fri Apr 22 09:52:58 EDT 2005

Quaker Riversharks

Philadelphia, PA

The Quaker Riversharks are excited to announce their roster and schedule
for 2005. The Riversharks had a successful year in 2004 as they won the
NSA World Series played in Salem, VA and capped off the year by
finishing 11th at the ISC World Tournament. The philosophy of the team
has always been to try and improve and this off-season was no exception.
We attempted to do this by signing nine new players. We are thrilled
with our new roster as we believe we blended outstanding talent with,
more importantly, great chemistry. The new players, along with their
most recent teams are: Paul Koert (Heflin), Chris Shewfelt (Heflin),
John Brunton (Heflin), Ryan Thompson (FedLock), Pat Graham (FedLock),
Ken Coles (FedLock), Dan Loney (Keating), Steve Ray (Keating), and Dave
Bowerbank (NJ Windmillers). Our complete roster is:

Andy Jackson, pitcher, DH
Paul Koert, pitcher
Mike Smith, pitcher, Utl
Chris Shewfelt, C
Steve Stires, C, IF
Todd Moyer, 1B
Paul Batt, IF
Ken Coles, IF
Matt Daley, IF
Ryan Thompson, IF
Derrick Zechman, IF
John Brunton, OF
Dave Bowerbank, OF
Pat Graham, OF,1B
Dan Loney, OF
Steve Ray, OF

Bob Nydick, Manager/GM/Sponsor
Chip Savini, Coach

Additional details about the team can be found on our website:
www.quakerriversharks.com.

In 2005, our sites are set on the ISC World Men's Fastball Tournament in
Eau Claire, WI in August. Before the World Tournament, the Riversharks
will play in the following tournaments:

Baumann Memorial Tournament in Erie, PA the weekend of 5/27,
The Legends of Fastball Classic at Woodstock, Ontario the weekend of 6/3,
The Jarvis Merchants Tournament in Jarvis, Ontario the weekend of 6/24,
The World Fastball Invitational in Monkton, Ontario the weekend of 6/30,
The World Series of Fastball in Orillia, Ontario the weekend of 7/15,
The Bob Walsh Memorial Classic in Allentown, PA the weekend of 7/22,
The Annual PA Invitational Tournament in Lyons, PA the weekend of 7/29, and
The ASA Major Championship in Altamonte Springs, FL the weekend of 8/4.

Bob Nydick
Manager, Quaker Riversharks
mailto:robert.nydick at villanova.edu

  Als Fastball List