[Alsfastball] Cape Vincent NY Fastpitch Tourney on June 10,11,12

Al Doran aldoran at pmihrm.com
Sun Apr 24 23:52:24 EDT 2005

From: "Lisa and Mike" <lmlennox at a-znet.com>
To: <fastball at pmihrm.com>
Subject: Cape Vincent NY Fastpitch Tourney on June 10,11,12
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2005 22:27:47 -0400

Cape Vincent NY

    The General Brown Men's Fastpitch Softball League will be once
again  having it's annual tournament in Cape Vincent NY on June 10, 11 and 12.

    The entry fee is $250 american.

     We are looking to have a 12 team tournament with  3 divisions of 4
teams. This is considered an open tournament with three guaranteed games.
Payouts will be based on the number of entries into the tourney.

    We currently have confirmations from Ricola, New York Bombers,
Knoxville, McKie's, The Smoke, Captain Jack's, Willie's and the Brownville
Legion.

     If you are interested in this tournament please contact
Michael Lennox at 315-779-9962 or 315-783-2663.
My email address is
<mailto:mlennox at spartanpride.org>mlennox at spartanpride.org or
<mailto:lmlennox at a-znet.org>lmlennox at a-znet.org

  Als Fastball List