[Alsfastball] Nic Underhill signs with So. Cal. Bombers for I.S.C.

Al Doran aldoran at pmihrm.com
Wed Apr 27 20:27:36 EDT 2005

From: Trejotribe at aol.com
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 19:33:52 EDT
Subject: Nic Underhill signs with So. Cal. Bombers for I.S.C.
To: fastball at pmihrm.com

Yucaipa , CA.
Wendesday April 27,2005

                The Casa Trejo So. Cal. Bombers have just signed Nic
Underhill of the Vancouver Grey Sox for the 2005  I.S.C. World Tournament
in Eau Claire,WI. Nic Underhill will join the Bombers pitching staff of
Ponfilo Valdez, Tony Peeples and Travis Price.We are excited that Nic
decided to join our team for the worlds, his Grey Sox team will not be
attending the I.S.C. this year and we could not pass up the opportunity to
add a pitcher like Nic to our I.S.C. roster.

                                                                                                                                 Ralph
Trejo Jr.
                                                                                                                                 <mailto:info at bombersfastball.com>info at bombersfastball.com

  Als Fastball List