[Alsfastball] ISC II Regular Season Rosters + team websites

Al Doran aldoran at pmihrm.com
Wed Apr 27 21:14:42 EDT 2005

Subject: ISC II Regular Season Rosters + team websites

To all teams attempting to make the 2005 ISC II Tournament of Champions
being held in  Chippewa Falls, WI in August. We wish to post the regular
season rosters for all team trying to get to Chippewa Falls on our ISC
website. Please e-mail me with your team's roster at
<mailto:hdewild at milwpc.com>hdewild at milwpc.com

See 2004 for an example:
http://www.iscfastpitch.com/webstartme/tours/2004world/isc2/trindx.htm

Rosters submitted now are "preliminary" in nature and are not binding for
the ISC II ToC. You will be able to make changes to your roster when the
teams registered at Chippewa Falls on August 13, 2005.

For teams, please include your hometown, state or province and team name, ie.

Tavistock, Ontario Smully's Tavistock Merchants

For players, I need the following information from each team for each player.

Player's name--number-- position--and home town.

Example:   Scott Smith     9    P   Belmore, ON

Please submit all rosters ASAP even if you have already sent something out
via Al Doran previously.

To all teams attempting to qualify for the ISC II Tournament of Champions:
When you send me your roster please include your website address if you
have one. We will also post the websites with the rosters. Also please
include managers and coaches with the same information as you provide with
the players.

Thanks for your co-operation.

Hank DeWild
ISC II Statistician