[Alsfastball] Vancouver Challenge July 29-31- update- Broken Bow Attending

Al Doran aldoran at pmihrm.com
Wed Apr 27 22:06:05 EDT 2005

From: "Conrad Margolis" <conradmargolis at telus.net>
To: "Al Doran" <fastball at pmihrm.com>
Subject: Vancouver Challenge July
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 17:06:52 -0700

  29-31- update- Broken Bow Attending
Vancouver, BC-

The Vancouver Grey Sox and South Hill Sports Association are pleased to
confirm that several top-flight clubs have committed to attend our 4th
annual tournament, set for July 29-31 at South Memorial Park.

The current list of entrants is:

(1) Broken Bow Spirit of Amsterdam, New York (2004 ISC Champions);
(2) Saskatoon Aspen Interiors Black Sox (2004 Canadian Champions);
(3) Calgary Smokers (2004 ISC's - 3rd place);
(4) Vancouver Grey Sox (silver medallists at 2004 Canadian Nationals);
(5) Prince George (BC) Black Bears (hosts of 2006 Canadian Nationals);
(6) New Westminster (BC) Van City (2002 BC Sr B Champions).

We are able to accomodate a total of 8 teams. Any additional teams that
wish to participate in this prestigious event and experience some top
calibre
competition, should reply as soon as possible by e-mail to:

vancouverchallenge at hotmail.com

Conrad Margolis,
Vancouver Grey Sox

  Als Fastball List