[Alsfastball] Red Rock Tournament - Panoramic Photo of Canyons Complex, St. George

Al Doran aldoran at pmihrm.com
Sat May 7 08:04:43 EDT 2005

Date: Fri, 06 May 2005 13:33:27 -0700
From: Jim Flanagan - Fastpitchwest <jim at fastpitchwest.com>

Subject: Red Rock Tournament - Panoramic Photo of Canyons Complex, St. George,
  UT

Thought we'd share a bit of Maddy's handiwork, a panoramic photo of the
Canyons Complex at the Red Rock Tournament, taken last weekend in St.
George, Utah.  It's actually three photos stitched together digitally, and
gives you a better feel of the place.  Here's the link:

http://www.fastpitchwest.com/photos/2005/Red_Rock/RedRockPanorama.jpg

It's a high resolution shot, so if you're on dial up, be patient while it
loads.  Most browsers will automatically "shrink to fit" the photo so you
get the panoramic effect.   You can also view the photo in "full size", if
you wish.
There are a few photos posted online (about a dozen or so at present), but
we'll have the rest posted online over the weekend .

--
Best regards,

Jim Flanagan
Editor, Fastpitchwest