[Alsfastball] 23 and Under ISC's in Denmark, WI

Al Doran aldoran at pmihrm.com
Thu May 12 08:43:35 EDT 2005

From: zakkflash at greenbaynet.com
To: fastball at pmihrm.com

Denmark, WI

Hello fastpitch world.  As the 2005 season has begun and teams know their
plans for the season I'd like to remind the 23 and Under teams of North
America that the 23U North American Championships will be held from
July 15-17 at Circle Tap in Denmark, WI.  This is an excellent facility
that plays host to top notch events in one of the hotbeds of men's
fastpitch.  We've also negotiated room rates with the Amerihost Inn of
Green Bay for $55/night to make your stay as affordable as possible.
We've seen interest from many teams but would like this to be the best
turnout ever for this very important event.  Entry Fees are $250 U.S.  For
more information you can contact myself or John Goral,
lumpkin10 at hotmail.com, or Darren Derricks at  darrenderricks at aol.com
Entry Fees can be sent to:
Darren Derricks
2618 Valley Heights Dr.