[Alsfastball] Sioux Falls Sox Apology

Al Doran aldoran at pmihrm.com
Mon Aug 22 22:26:02 EDT 2005

Subject: Sioux Falls Sox Apology
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 17:34:45 -0500

From: "Michael Mueller" <mmueller at prairiewave.com>
To: <fastball at pmihrm.com>

Sioux Falls, SD

This email is to try and explain the unfortunate happenings at the ISC II
Tournament of Champions in Chippewa Valley, WI.  The Sioux Falls Sox
committed players would like to extend a sincere apology to the ISC, ISC II
committee especially Blair Setford, the other ISC II teams, umpires, our
Sponsors, fans and families for allowing the time to be away to play this
wonderful game.  The Sioux Falls Sox had a very strong showing in the pool
play going 4-0 and beating the top team and ranked 3rd in the ISC II Team
Easton.  The core members of the team were informed that players were
planning to leave to play in another tournament, therefore leaving the Sox
shorthanded to complete the tourney.  We attempted to bring other roster
players that had prior commitments up to Chippewa, but was unsuccessful due
to their commitments at home.  This event will forever be an embarrassment
on the Sioux Falls Sox and we committed players wanted to formally
apologize.  The committed Sox players will be planning to revamp their team
to make a run at 2006 in Kitchener.  Thank you.

Sincerely,

Mike Mueller
SF Sox

  Als Fastball List