[Alsfastball] 2005 ISC II Tournament of Champions Broadcast Archives Now Available

Al Doran aldoran at pmihrm.com
Fri Aug 26 08:38:59 EDT 2005

Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 23:46:03 -0700
From: Jim Flanagan - Fastpitchwest <jim at fastpitchwest.com>
To: "Fastball at Pmihrm. Com" <fastball at pmihrm.com>
Subject: 2005 ISC II Tournament of Champions Broadcast Archives Now Available

To All Fastball Fans:

The archives for the 2005 ISC II Tournament of Champions played at Chippewa
Falls, Wisconsin are now available via Ballparkradio/Sportjuice.  The 2005
Archive consists of 25 games.

For easy access:

* Go to Ballparkradio, http://www.ballparkradio.com
* Click the ISC II Tournament of Champions logo at the top of the main page;
* Once you get to the ISC II Sportsjuice page, hold down the Control Key
(to avoid your pop-up blockers, if you use them) click on the green
rectangle near the   top right that says "Click Here for Game Archives".
* From the drop down menu, choose the game you want to listen to and play.

Please Note: In all Sportsjuice archives, you can now scroll through the
timeline of the game by clicking, holding, and dragging the slider bar to
listen to whatever portion of the game you want. This is different from
previous years' archives, where Sportsjuice games could only be heard
linearly, from start to finish.

The official ISC II scoreboard, with links to the box scores and
play-by-play is a great companion while you're listening.  It enables you
to jump around during the broadcast to find a particular hit or
play.  http://www.iscfastpitch.com/webstartme/tours/2005world/isc2/r1.htm

For those who have inquired, we will be making audio CD's of  the games
available for purchase.  Watch The Deuce at FastpitchWest.com
(http://ww.fastpitchwest.com/thedeuce
<http://www.fastpitchwest.com/thedeuce> ) or Al's Fastball for further
announcements.

The ISC II broadcast crew sends out a big thank you to all who tuned into
our broadcasts. We thoroughly enjoyed the hundreds of emails received from
members of the listening audience, which topped 8,000 in terms of hits on
the game links, and we appreciate the kind words and encouragement.  All of
us are looking forward to even bigger and better things in 2006 in
Kitchener, ON.

Cheers,
The ISC II Broadcast Crew
Blair Setford, Jim Flanagan ,